Gerunds
Thursday, November 30, 2017
test2
There are 5 questions in this quiz. Read the grammar explanation below. Answer the questions.
1. In which sentence can you write: having?
___ children will change your life.
I stopped work ___ a cup of coffee.
Fiona decided ___ a shower after dinner.
2. In which sentence can you write to go?
I’m interested in ___ to the flower show.
____ to the gym will keep you fit.
I would prefer ____ to the theatre than to the cinema.
3. Which verb is NEVER followed by an infinitive?
deny
begin
love
4. Complete the sentence.
We’re going to Chicago ___ my uncle.
for visit
to visit
visit
5. Complete the sentence.
I was driving to town when I saw Hannah walking on the pavement, so I stopped…
to give her a lift.
giving her a lift
for give her a lift.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment